402 Reductions

If you were represented by our office and successfully completed probation, you may be eligible for a reduction of the degree of your criminal conviction. This is called a “402 reduction.” Generally, you must have successfully completed your probation, paid off your fines and restitution, and demonstrate that it would be in the interest of justice to reduce the degree of conviction. Contact your attorney to see if you qualify for a 402 reduction.

If you were not represented by our office, you can learn more about the 402 reduction process here: Motion to Reduce Conviction (402 Motion)